- Anything you would use petroleum jelly for and more!
- Skin moisturizing, protection, and lubrication – lips, feet – anywhere!
- Protection from chafing, friction, and wind burn – jogging, biking, volleyball, etc.
- Make-up & removal – add extra gloss to lips/face or remove make-up the healthy way.
- Soothing chapped, dry skin (Eczema & Psoriasis)
- Reducing diaper irritation – babies love Waxelene!
- Aftershave for face/legs etc.
- Wetsuit rash prevention – won’t deteriorate wetsuit and no petroleum in the water!
- Hair – thick texture aids in styling while moisturizing and nourishing
- After Sun
- Hands – relieving drying effects from repeated hand washings or doing dishes
- Tons of other creative household and cosmetic uses
- Non-petroleum based – Healthier for your family and the planet!
- Eco-friendly, biodegradable, no GMOs
- No parabens or artificial ingredients
- Smooth and silky consistency
- All natural
- Contains organic ingredients
- Water/sweat resistant – Lasting protection.
- Not Greasy
- Goes on clear
- No animal testing
I have been battling dry knees with winter here and so I thought I’d try Waxelene on them. It has a consistency like a thick cream and a light scent. A little goes a long way when applying Waxelene. My skin had greatly improved by later the same day. I applied Waxelene again four days later when I started noting my knees getting dry again. I shower at least once a day and our water is somewhat hard. I wasn’t applying any other skin products to this area when reviewing.
I do think Waxelene does a good job moisturizing and protecting the skin. I like that the ingredients are natural, no need to apply something that starts off in the same whereabouts as the gasoline to fill my vehicle. The scent is certainly better than what I remember petroleum jelly smelling like too.