This post is brought to you by Unilever Ice Cream. The thoughts and feelings expressed are my own.
Some of the opportunities with this blog are so fun and delicious! My family and I got to sample six Unilever novelty treats and one reader has the opportunity to win this giveaway and do the same. The products pictured above are what my family is sampling right now. It’s great to pull a refreshing treat out of the freezer and not have to bake in the summer.
With summer in full swing, there are plenty of moments to share and enjoy the newest line-up of frozen treats from Unilever – Fruttare, MAGNUM Ice Cream, Popsicle, Breyers, Good Humor, and Klondike. You might be familiar with the U.S. launch of Fruttare, a refreshing and delicious fruit bar made with real chunks of fruit.
- Fruttare – A new frozen fruit bar that is synonymous with a positive outlook on life, just hit shelves for the first time in the U.S. The new Fruttare product line includes two types of frozen fruit bars: Fruttare Fruit and Milk Bars – the first nationally available line of its kind – and Fruttare Fruit and Juice Bars. The delicious Fruttare Fruit and Milk Bars, which are made with real fruit and creamy milk. They are available in Strawberry and Milk, Coconut and Milk, Banana and Milk and Peach and Milk varieties, and the refreshing Fruttare Fruit and Juice Bars are available in Strawberry, Mango, Lime and Orange varieties.
- MAGNUM – The most luxurious ice cream bar, is debuting MAGNUM Gold and MAGNUM Mini Double Caramel. MAGNUM Gold, the world’s first golden ice cream bar and a uniquely indulgent treat that is truly as good as gold. Featuring silky vanilla bean ice cream swirled with sea salt caramel and dipped in a golden coating made with Belgian milk chocolate, these treats are sure to unlock life’s greatest pleasures.
- Breyers Blasts! – The line known for featuring delicious mix-ins from families’ best-loved candy and cookie brands, is expanding its offerings to include seven new Breyers Blasts! Flavors such as Girl Scout Cookies Thin Mints and M&M’S. In addition, there are two new limited-edition seasonal flavors and a new Lactose Free variety.
- Good Humor – Get in the holiday spirit with the introduction of the REESE’S Peanut Butter pumpkin-shaped ice cream. The brand is also taking a twist on its classic ice cream bars with the introduction of the new Good Humor Birthday Cake bar, featuring vanilla cake flavored ice cream surrounded by light vanilla ice cream and coated with cake crunch.
- Popsicle – Continuing its new Yosicle line of products, Popsicle is delivering yet another unexpected combination with Yosicle Swirlz! – featuring creamy swirls of Chocolate & Vanilla and Strawberry-Red Raspberry and Strawberry-Banana. Popsicle is also partnering with the bright and cheerful Hello Kitty brand to create new Popsicle Hello Kitty Fun Bunch ice pops.
- Klondike – These treats bring plenty of nostalgia and variety to every man’s freezer with 11 varieties of classic stickless ice cream bars, 4 delicious flavors of ice cream sandwiches, and Choco Taco treats.
My readers have a chance to win these delicious treasures. One reader will win the six coupons pictured below for an assortment of Unilever frozen novelties. These coupons all have an expiration date of 2/28/14. This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S.A. and you must be 18 to enter.
To enter, please use Rafflecopter below. Good luck!