I was recently given software and a set of holiday ornaments to review by PJM (www.photojewelrymaking.com) through Mom Sparks Media. I love Christmas and crafting so I jumped at this opportunity. This product came with re-sizing software, six silver frames, and six silver hooks.
The loading of the EZ Photo Resizer Software was simple to do, put the CD in the drive and follow the instructions to install. Then with the program open, I was to enter the dimensions of the ornament. I had a square ornament so it was written in the instructions to what the size was I needed to use. I had to select paper size and select layout on the paper with how many images I would use.
- Overall, cute idea.
- Silver plated frames seem of good quality.
- Hooks are attractive.
- Software is easy to install and fairly easy to use.
- Sturdy, but light to handle.
- Personally, too small to be appreciated on my Christmas tree. It would be cute on a wine glass or bookmark for a gift at this size.
- No adhesive to hold photo(s) in place once in frame and I did experience play in frame.
- I was afraid frame would fall off single swirl end of hook, preferred the other end with multiple swirls.
- Maybe it was my printer, but picture wasn’t as clear as I had hoped. A magazine picture would have looked more crisp and eye catching.
Disclosure: This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. The thoughts and feelings expressed are my own. I received holiday ornaments and software to make the ornaments in exchange for this review.