History Behind the Making of Omyst:
Herbal Intervention, LLC, was founded by Noreen Mulvanerty, RN, MSN, FNP-BC. Noreen is a Family Nurse Practitioner and Herbalist with over twelve years of Emergency Room experience and an expert on wound care. After suturing and treating thousands of cuts, burns and bites, Noreen was distressed to discover the leading topical application actually delayed wound healing resulting in an alarmingly high rate of infection.
After extensive research into indigenous healing herbs she developed omyst™ , the first clinically proven internationally patent pending healing herbal first aid spray. Herbal Intervention, LLC currently manufactures and markets omyst™ and has several other medicinal products in the latter stages of development.
- Omyst is an organic first aid spray
- It is made of six natural ingredients: Calendula, Rose, Yarrow, Wild Roses, Plantain and Alcohol. Calendula is an anti-inflammatory, Yarrow has antibacterial properties, Plantain is an astringent, and Wild Roses have the benefit to be rejuvenating
- The ingredients for Omyst are raised, harvest and manufactured on a 30 acre farm located in Avoca, NY. Made in the U.S.A., yea!
- Omyst is to be effective in treating several common topical ailments: minor cuts, burns, scratches, rashes, insect bites, stings and sutures
- Safe for children and adults, infants to elderly
- Packaged in a 1 oz./30 ml glass amber bottle that is recyclable
- No animal testing