NFL SHOP to feature Celebrity, Legend, and Player Appearances by Daunte Culpepper, Matt Birk, Everson Griffen, Carl Eller, JoJo Siwa, Cris Carter, John Randle, plus many more! Opens Saturday, January 27 at Minneapolis Convention Center!
NFL SHOP at Super Bowl presented by Visa, opens Saturday, January 27 at Minneapolis Convention Center, and serves as the ultimate fan destination in the Minneapolis Metropolitan area. NFL SHOP is free to the public and does not require a ticket for Super Bowl Experience to enter. In addition to the Convention Center location, NFL Shop will be represented at over 120 pop-up locations around the Minneapolis Metropolitan area, including Mall of America and the former Macy’s site on Nicollet Mall at Super Bowl Live.
Featuring more than 1,500 styles and products expertly curated, NFL Shop at Super Bowl LII will offer the largest collection of Super Bowl merchandise available anywhere, with half of the product mix offerings being unique. Fans across all 32 teams will find product to express their team pride. NFL SHOP at Super Bowl is managed by Aramark, the NFL’s official retail merchandise concessionaire for all special League events in the United States.
To help fans acclimate to the climate, NFL Shop is offering more outerwear, fleece, and cold weather accessories than ever before. These items include winter hats, fleece bonded jackets, fleece gloves, a light up knit cap, and more! Sports fans of all ages will find a wide variety of officially licensed team and Super Bowl LII apparel and memorabilia, ranging from the latest fashion trends to limited-edition items – including Nike Opening Night Uniforms, Nike Game jersey emblazoned with a SBLII patch, New Era Super Bowl patch caps, 47 Brand Dueling Cap, Dueling team full-size football, and much more. For the first time ever, For Bare Feet will offer fans the opportunity to create customized socks via sublimation that will keep them warm and cozy.
Nike will also be unveiling disruptive apparel at Super Bowl 52. The Nike Opening Night tee-shirt features an all-over lightning pattern in a full reflective print. Each Opening Night tee-shirt has a team logo on center chest with the official Super Bowl LII logo on the upper left chest. Offered in Pure Platinum garment color, it has a reflective pattern that makes the shirt pop against lights and camera flashes. The SBLII Nike Alpha Men’s Jacket features sweat-wicking fabric and a weather-resistant design to help fans stay dry, comfortable and protected from the elements. Iconic graphics celebrate one of the biggest games of all.
NFL SHOP at Super Bowl LII will also commemorate the unveiling of Nickelodeon star JoJo Siwa’s Juniors SBLII personally designed limited edition t-shirt and bow with an in-store concert with In Real Life on Sunday, January 28 from 1-2PM. The first 100 lucky customers who purchase a JoJo Siwa t-shirt on January 27 will get a VIP Concert ticket with a special meet and greet experience with JoJo Siwa and In Real Life on January 28 following the concert. The concert is open to the public.
Women who spend over $100 on Touch by Alyssa Milano product at NFL SHOP will be qualified to enter for a chance to win a roster spot in the GIII Flag Football Game. To qualify to enter, product must be purchased at the NFL Shop locations at Minneapolis Convention Center, Mall of America, and Nicollet Mall. Teams will consist of NFL player’s wives and girlfriends, and local celebs. Six lucky sweepstakes winners will earn a spot on a team, coached by current and former NFL players. The game will take place Saturday, February 3 at 3:00PM at Super Bowl Experience.
Five unique limited edition New Era cap releases will take place throughout the duration of the week, offering fans the opportunity to purchase unique, exclusive gear including:
- NFL 9FIFTY with Swarovski Gemstones – A crown fit for the kings of the League. Available Monday, January 29 this 100% cashmere snapback adjustable 9FIFTY features an NFL Shield pin made with genuine Swarovski ruby and sapphire gemstones and embroidered SBLII logo on the right wear side.
- Cris Carter 9FIFTY – Celebrating a legend of the host city, the Cris Carter 9FIFTY, available Wednesday, January 31, has it all. A Melton wool crown, faux leather visor, and satin lining interior make up the construction of the cap. Foil printed details of Cris’s signature and Vikings callout on the right wear side, strap back adjustable closure, and Vikings details on the inside of the cap make this the perfect celebration of a Hall of Fame career.
- Daunte Culpepper 9FIFTY – Available Thursday, February 1, the Daunte Culpepper 9FIFTY is a standout. An iridescent nylon crown, faux leather visor, and satin lining interior make up the construction of the cap. Foil printed details of Daunte’s signature and Vikings callout on the right wear side, snapback adjustable closure, and Vikings details on the inside of the cap make this the perfect celebration of a Vikings legend.
A few of NFL SHOP at Super Bowl’s key events and appearances include (subject to change):
- Autograph session with Charles Fazzino and Minnesota Vikings’ Matt Birk Tuesday, January 30 from 4-5PM
- Minnesota Vikings legend and Pro Football Hall of Famer Carl Eller autograph session Wednesday, January 31 from 1-2PM
- Autograph session with Kansas City Chiefs’ Kareem Hunt on Wednesday, January 31 from 2-3PM
- Minnesota Vikings legend and Pro Football Hall of Famer John Randle autograph session Wednesday, January 31 from 4-5PM
- Minnesota Vikings legend and Pro Football Hall of Famer Cris Carter New Era cap drop and autograph session Wednesday, January 31 from 5-6:30PM
- Autograph session with Cincinnati Bengals’ AJ Green on Thursday, February 1 from 2-3PM
- Minnesota Vikings legend Daunte Culpepper New Era cap drop and autograph session Thursday, February 1 from 3-5PM
- Autograph session with Charles Fazzino, Minnesota Vikings’ Andrew Sendejo and Indianapolis Colts’ Joe Haeg Thursday, February 1 from 5-6PM
- Minnesota Vikings legend Cris Carter autograph session Thursday, February 1 from 6-7PM
The NFL SHOP location at Minneapolis Convention Center hours of operation will be:
|Date||Hours of Operation|
|Sunday, Jan. 28||10:00AM||8:00PM|
|Monday, Jan. 29||10:00AM||8:00PM|
|Tuesday, Jan. 30||10:00AM||8:00PM|
|Wednesday, Jan. 31||10:00AM||10:00PM|
|Thursday, Feb. 1||10:00AM||10:00PM|
|Friday, Feb. 2||10:00AM||10:00PM|
|Saturday, Feb. 3||10:00AM||8:00PM|
*On Sunday, Feb 4 NFL Shop at Minneapolis Convention Center will be closed to the public. A Super Bowl Tailgate Credential will be required for entry. *
To get the latest updates on player and celebrity appearances follow the NFL’s official Fan Style Twitter account (@NFLFanStyle) or visit SuperBowl.com/Retail.