The free event to include a variety of kid-friendly activities, such as Easter egg hunts, coloring contests, and photo opportunities with the Easter bunny
What: In celebration of Easter, local CUB stores are hosting a “Fun for the Family” Easter event for customers and their kids that includes a variety of activities, such as Easter egg hunts, coloring contests, cookie decorating, face painting, and photo opportunities with the Easter bunny. All events are free and open to children of all ages.
Specific activities may vary by store. Customers should look for more information about the event at their local CUB store.
Where: All CUB locations, except the Grand Rapids location
When: Saturday, April 15, 2017
Three separate Easter egg hunts for different age groups of children will take place at the following times:
- 9 a.m., 2 to 5 year olds
- 9:30 a.m., 6 to 9 year olds
- 10 a.m., 10 years of age and older
- Three different age groups of kids (2 to 5 year olds; 6 to 9 year olds; 10 and up) hunting for Easter eggs around the store
- Kids meeting and getting their photos taken with the Easter bunny
- Face painting station for kids
- Hands-on arts and crafts activities for kids, such as coloring contests, homemade Easter card making, and cookie or cake decorating (some activities may vary by store)
CUB, based in Stillwater, Minn., was established in 1968 as one of the nation’s first discount grocery stores. The organization was purchased in 1980 by SUPERVALU and operates 81 stores in Minnesota and Illinois that offer customers fresh produce, a wide selection and food expertise throughout the stores to meet their everyday grocery needs. As the hometown grocer for nearly 50 years, CUB has made it a priority to be a good corporate citizen by helping to create healthy and thriving communities that enhance the quality of life for its customers, employees and neighbors. For company news and information, follow us on Twitter at @CubFoods and Facebook at
www.facebook.com/Cub, or visit our website at www.Cub.com.